Frequently asked questions about Pest Pros Las Vegas and about pest control services in general.
1. General pest control maintenance. It’s an ongoing pest control procedure, every two months, to exterminate and prevent 100+ household pests.
2. Commercial pest control. Like General Service, but serving all types of businesses, like restaurants, motels, hotels, and apartments.
3. We specialize as an exterminator company for the following pests: Rodents (rats, mice), Bed bugs, Bees, Scorpions, and German cockroaches.
4. Remove, clean, and install preventive pigeon control systems for rooftops, ledges, and solar panels (i.e., solar mesh, pigeon spikes).
The effectiveness of pesticides is relative to the place and the area’s climate and environment. There are various elements associated with a home and a business. Because rain, heat, and snow all affect the pesticide lifespan. Even so, Pest Pros guarantees your complete satisfaction and will honor a pest-free warranty up to 60 days after every service.
Las Vegas, Henderson, and North Las Vegas are our primary routes. However, our services expand to the greater valley of Las Vegas when distance and time are acceptable. Don’t hesitate to inquire anywhere you live in The Las Vegas Valley.
Bees are too many and too unpredictable. When removing a bee colony, you need to remove the hive with the queen in particular. Without proper equipment, the DIY removal of bees is dangerous and improbable. We highly recommend hiring a professional bee exterminator. They have the expertise and equipment necessary to take care of the problem quickly and safely.
We are strictly a pest control company and do not handle wildlife animals, such as raccoons or snakes. For wildlife animal control in Las Vegas, we recommend Nevada Wildlife Control.
All pests have a propensity to hide, making them mostly invisible. However, they do leave evidence like rat droppings, pigeon poop, sheddings and exoskeletons of scorpions and cockroaches, dust-like feces of the bed bug, hives of wasps, and swarms of bees.
General pest control services for residents and commercial properties start at $60 every 60 days. Year-round coverage, cost average is approximately $360 for broadspectrum pest extermination and prevention for your home and business.
We guarantee pest control effectiveness up to 60 days after the service. The annual pest control plan guarantees a pest-free environment for 18 months.
Our most efficient method is for the customer to send an email with images and descriptions of the pest control service they require. Email your address and leave us a number to call you and GPS coordinates if convenient. With all this information, our team has the details to review and will call you back immediately. We generally will reply within the hour.
Although we can receive your inquiry 24-hours, our teams and vehicles will only be active during the day.
We take our customer’s satisfaction seriously. For this reason, hundreds of satisfied clients have reviewed us on Google My Business (Maps), Facebook, and Yelp!
We are an insured and registered business with a pest control license issued by the Nevada Department of Agriculture.
1. For referrals, we give you credit for the general pest control service. Read this page for updated information: Affordable Pest Control Offer.
2. We currently do not give commission-based affiliate payouts. However, if the volume of pest control services is extensive, we’ll gladly discount our services.
Pest Pros Las Vegas is active on Google My Business (Maps), Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Yelp!