Pest control services in Las Vegas are more affordable than the national average. As of April 2022, Las Vegas businesses and residential pest control clients pay up to 50% less than other states.
Our general research has revealed fierce competition in the industry, yet, exterminators in Vegas are in a league of their own. Below is a table of pest control pricing averages in Las Vegas versus the entire nation. This number is based only on the initial cost, including travel time, equipment, and effort required to complete the initial job. Price comparisons are in categories our company provides.
Pest Pros Las Vegas
General Pest Control $80
Long-term pest control after initial setup is as low as $60 per month. Coverage space, up to 3200sq. foot of interior, +0.5 Acre of outdoor area.
Commercial Pest Control $80
Same treatment as General Services. Coverage space, up to 3200sq. foot of interior, +0.5 Acre of outdoor area. Monthly average cost is $60 for annual treatment plan.
Bee Exterminator $125
One time service is dependent on location of bee hive. On second level or above = $175.
Scorpion Control $100
After initial extermination service, continual scorpion maintenance is $50 per month, or cheaper for annual signup.
Pigeon Control $200
Quote based on 15 feet of spikes, covering up to 4 areas. Price of additional material like solar guards are calculated on site.
Bed Bug Exterminator $100
Price based on 1 bed, 1 room. A continual general pest control and monitoring service is $50 per month.
German Cockroach Control $125
Full treatment is for total of 4 months. After initial first month, 3 additional treatments are $50 per month. Total cost $275.
Rodent Control $150
Setup is for 1 month rat, mice exterminator service. Additional 2 months treatment recommended for $50 per month. Complete treatment plan is $250.
Las Vegas Valley
General Pest Control $86
Quoted price based on average initial setup cost. Annual treatment plans average is $67 per month. Not enough data available to determine area coverage. Always inquire with company before signup.
Commercial Pest Control $150
Treatment plans dependent on wide range of businesses and criteria. This average uses restaurants as example. Monthly average for annual treatment is $120.
Bee Exterminator $185
Based on 1 time extermination and removal service. Not enough data to determine additional costs. Some companies determine price on size of colony.
Scorpion Control $125
Based on 1 time treatment. Not enough data to determine residual treatment plan and pricing.
Pigeon Control $275
Based on 1 time removal and preventive service. Not enough data to determine additional cost of material.
Bed Bug Exterminator $200
Estimate based on 1 bed, 1 room. Exterminating bed bug tactic vary with each company. Suggest inquiry about the method used, including safety.
German Cockroach Exterminator $249
Estimate based on initial setup cost only.
Rodent Control $159
Estimate based on first initial setup cost. Companies method of extermination will vary.
General Pest Control $177
Estimate based on 1 time exterminator service. For ongoing pest control service, price average is $111 per month.
Commercial Pest Control $176
Estimate based on initial service. Ongoing pest control management vary every region. Not enough data to determine long term average, although restaurants can expect monthly cost between $50 to $150.
Bee Exterminator $209
Based on 1 time exterminator treatment and removal of debris. Data excludes live-hive relocation.
Scorpion Control $200
Estimate is based on single treatment. Recurring scorpion control treatment is normally included with ongoing general pest services, averaging $111 per month.
Pigeon Control $500
Price varies greatly because customer requirement have a wide range of causes, including solar panel guards, and rooftop spikes.
Bed Bug Exterminator $258
Average is extrapolated from 1 bed, 1 room bed bug extermination service. Methodology applied varies from dog detection to electronic devices.
German Cockroach Exterminator $220
A single treatment costs around $220, or a year's worth of treatments will cost up to $600 or more.
Rodent Control $172
Base on one month service. Although a price can range up to $537, depending on infestation and property size.
Links and Resources
The above pest control price estimates are from the following list of databases and websites (April 2, 2022):
- The average cost of pest control in Las Vegas is $146 for initial treatment: pest-control.promatcher.com
- The average pest control price nationwide is $250-$400: homeguide.com/
- The pest control price for a one-time visit is between $250 and $600: forbes.com/advisor/
- How much does Exterminator cost? homeadvisor.com/
- What is the average price for scorpion control in the US?: Google.com
- National Average Cost of Pest Control: ibisworld.com/
- How much does bee removal cost?: spendonhome.com
- General pest treatment for insects such as spiders, roaches, crickets, earwigs, millipedes, or centipedes can be $50-$300 or more for a first application: CostHelper.com
- What are common pests in America?: HomeAdvisor.com
- The average price for scorpion control, nationwide: Fixr.com
- Scorpion’s highest rate of incidences occurs mostly in the southwestern states: Nevada, Arizona, Texas, California, New Mexico, Oklahoma: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Nationwide Scorpion Exposures Reported to US Poison Control Centers from 2005 to 2015: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- The average price for a Bed Bug Extermination service will cost around $1000, though the overall price may range from $300 to $5,000 based on volume: todayshomeowner.com
- Bed Bug Exterminator Cost Calculator by Zipcode: remodelingexpense.com
- On average, homeowners will have to pay $560 for professional cockroach extermination: upgradedhome.com
- The average cost for general pest control near North Las Vegas is $70: thumbtack.com
- You can expect to pay between $200 to $1200 for rodent control (national estimate): consumeraffairs.com
- What US pest control companies have the highest revenue?: Statista.com
We remain the most affordable pest control company in Las Vegas.
Pest Pros Las Vegas is an affordable exterminator, and pest control service provider. We aim to be the most affordable pest control company in the valley. For this reason, we frequently survey the internet to analyze our market and competition. We are not the cheapest. However, our company continues to provide the most affordable pest control services in 5 of 8 relevant categories:
- Determining factor is price difference is cheaper than 50% of the national average, based on in-house criteria and assumptions.
The price listed was at the time of publishing. Please be aware that prices are subject to change due to rising costs. For this reason, please investigate and take the time to shop around. Submit pest service inquiries to multiple companies will help determine what method will be best for you. All affordable pest control will include free quotations service.
5 Things that make an affordable pest control company stand out from the crowd.
- Affordable pest control service
- Affordability and effectiveness are typically top of the list when considering pest control services in Las Vegas. Unless it is a bug emergency, take the time to compare 2 to 4 pest control companies, and filter your search for locally-owned-and–operated businesses. The best way to negotiate a price is by calling over the phone. As a general rule– pest control companies in Las Vegas are reliable and trustworthy. Feel confident when you hire any of them.
- Response time for pest control
- Even though most companies will boast immediate response time, it is often impossible to accomplish logistically, especially during the annual peak season from March through September. Most pest control companies could answer your call to duty within the day, including Pest Pros.
- Warranty of pest control service
- Every reputable pest control company in town will guarantee their work due to increased confidence in the exterminating and pest preventive method they implement. In this era of precision, virtually every pest control business is operating with a highly effective and safe procedure. Regulations are stringent, and the law is unforgiving. But occasionally, misunderstandings between client and company do happen. And when they do, disgruntled clients are usually quite vocal about their misgivings on business recommender platforms like HomeAdvisor, Yelp!, and Google. Search for the lowest-ranked reviews to see how a company treats dissatisfied customers. It would give you an idea of a worst-case scenario with any pest company.
- Customer-oriented pest control service
- All pest control businesses in Vegas are customer-oriented, for it is the only way to thrive. Decipher how a company treats its client by looking at customer reviews. Pest control businesses in Las Vegas are with Better Business Bureau, Yelp, Google My Business, and other registries relevant to business recommendations.
- The reputation of pest control company
- Reputation is what sustains a bug exterminator business. You can imagine how much scrutiny the pesticide industry is constantly under. When mistakes occur in the field, everyone will be made aware. The reviews are all within our fingertips. Search this: “Las Vegas pest control Reviews.”